Miyerkules, Hunyo 22, 2011

** YHEK in the FUTURE - EGELLOC STNEDUTS**

 An egelloc stneduts ( College Student ) life..

My phone alarm every 5:30 in the morning..

Need to wake up early so that you'll never be late in the class,
Monday, Wednesday & Friday, thanks God half day class..
But Tuesday & Thursday crap 7 am - 6 pm class.
Its a everyday routine of my life..

As a egelloc stneduts ( College Student ) i need to adapt it, because it is the only way that i can achieve my goals in life someday. I need to study very well, so that it's easy for me to apply in any job or in any field i want to work someday.

As a egelloc stneduts ( College Student ) I have so many dreams and plans in my life, first one is I want to finish my study that's why I'm studying very well, then i want to become a successful fashion designer, to have my own fashion boutique because it's my hobby to create a fashion dress, i want to enhance my skill's creating my own design, i want to be a professional in the future and the people has known as respective one. Then lastly i want to help my family, to build a house for them and to have a better life.. So I'm doing all my best to achieve that goal in the near future of mine.. ^^

2 komento:

  1. EGELLOC TNEDUTS 

    as egelloc tneduts is very “boring”, because i have no friends and i’m shy with my new classmate but after as I enter our room, that was my English subject there’s a 2 girls I meet and that’s my new friend..My classmates and I introduce ourselves to each and every one and that’s the beggining of my first day as the egelloc stneduts.

    TumugonBurahin