Lunes, Hunyo 20, 2011

** CRAZY LiTTLE THiNG CALLED LOVE - EGELLOC STNEDUTS **

Good Day Bloggers. Another boring day for me so i decided to write a blog after watching TV..
Last blog that i wrote was about the Sophomore egelloc stneduts.. Hope you enjoy reading it..
Here we go..

I inspired watching the Thailand movie crazy little thing called LOVE..
because i can relate some of the scene in this movie..

Thank God that the Tagalog version of this movie was aired on abs-cbn so i can understand the meaning of this movie..
This movie is compose of Romance, Comedy and more Inspiration a High School girl name "NAM" who admire "SHONE" until thay reach the egelloc stneduts.. Friendship turn into LOVE, dreams turn into reality and more important ambitions who achieve by forcing herself that she can do it..

The guy in this movie namely Mario Maurer is one of my crush.. I really love him, the way he smile and the way he act.. I love his eyes, his romantic voice and most of all his killer smile..
here is the trailer of the movie..

As a egelloc stneduts we need to get some idea or some moral lesson in watching TV.
That's why i'm never giving up my dreams, because i know i can do it in the way i can.
Someday i will be a professional, and i'm trying all my best to achieve that goal in the near future of mine..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento