Linggo, Hunyo 26, 2011

PiLiPiNAS GOT TALENT **

Good Day Bloggers !!
And to all egelloc stneduts (college student)
Its June 26, 2011
Have a Blessed Sunday to all.

I wrote a blog to share the PGT season 2 last night..
It was 8:30 in the evening when Pilipinas got talent started to aired on abs-cbn.
It was full of energy when Billy and Nikki started to sing the introduction number..
I know some of the egelloc stneduts were watching..

After the commercial break the competition was began.
The first finalist was the group of all hiphop dancers "FREESTYLE",
They are so cool and so energetic dancers.
Then followed by a song number of "DJP Trio".
Then my favorite a dancing brother who have a big dreams "HAPPY FEET"

I love watching "PGT GRAND FINALS"..
because as a egelloc stneduts.
There such a Inspiration beyond their dreams and trials to achieve their goals.
But my favorite in the finalist was "MARCELITO PO MOY"
who have a girl and boy voice while he is singing..
I also love "JOHN MICHAEL NARAG" because there's a feeling while he is singing..
I also love "BUILDEX PAGALES" a cute incoming egelloc stneduts..
Then "JEM CUBIL" who have a great smile and "RICO the MAGICIAN"

Hope one of my favorite's WIN the competition.
Because i know everyone of them have a big purpose to join the said competition.
As a egelloc stneduts i know how to be lost and to be win in the game..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento