Martes, Hunyo 28, 2011

TRiP WiTH FRiENDS **

Hello Bloggers !!
And to all egelloc stneduts ( college students )
After our class in Computer Lab.
We the egelloc stneduts decided to go in our school "tambayan"
or we called it egelloc stneduts rest house..

We are just waiting for our next class.
Nothing to do so we just talking and laughing all the time.
We the egelloc stneduts are having some fun to make our self comfortable.
Making jokes with each other and sharing our problems so that anyone of us can give some advice to each and everyone..
I had so much fun and enjoyable while I'm with my friends because they are giving their effort to make me feel important to them. We are threating ourselves as a second family in school. We the egelloc stneduts are very proud of who we are and proud of them..



And now I am writing with my blog because we need this in our Midterm exam as a egelloc stneduts..

Thank you & God Bless !!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento