Linggo, Hunyo 19, 2011

** The College Student - EGELLOC STNEDUTS **

As a Sophomore egelloc stneduts many things that have changes in my life. The first one is we need to focus in our study because we are now in a higher level. We need to adapt the changes in our life including the behavior in our self., Communicating in the way that we have the confidence and most of all we need to face the reality that no one can help us towards our dreams but yourself.

Let me share my first day in school as a second year egelloc stneduts ..

7 am in the morning when i go to school, i feel so nervous because i did'nt know what room i am, but that nervous change into a excitement moments because some of my classmates told me that were same group as well.

I have new classmates as well as my friends, I met different kind of personality, people whom i can say that a nice one.. New sets of groups, new classrooms, new labs, and new faces..

Now im trying my best to pick up the individuality of every person's I've met, because  this is the only way that i can prove to myself that i can do whatever  it is..

As a egelloc stneduts we need to focus, believe and hope that everyone's ambitions stars with this..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento