Huwebes, Hunyo 30, 2011

THURSDAY LIFE **

Hello Bloggers !!
And to all egelloc stneduts.
It's Thursday. June 30, 2011

As always we the egelloc stneduts are too busy with our studies.
We have started our first class with Ms. Doce in Accounting.
After the lecture our instructor gave us exam..
After the Acct. We have our English class.
Sir Arandez gave us more topic about Communicating skill and how to improve and to employ our communicating with different personal or background image as a egelloc stneduts.
After that we have our class in CS211. Our adviser Mr.Canlas decided to have an election of officer.
And I am the president. After that we have our 30 minutes lunch break and have the ComLab class.

I enjoy every Thursday, because I love when it comes to Lunch break, cause my egelloc stneduts friends and I are very enjoying while we are together at one place having our lunch.. 

Thank You and God Bless !!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento