Lunes, Hunyo 27, 2011

SCHOOL UNiFORM **

Hello Bloggers !!
And to all egelloc stneduts ( college students )
It's June 27, 2011 Monday..

Another day for us as a egelloc stneduts to be prepared in school.
I wake up early because I'm afraid to be late in our CL class.

I went to school in my complete uniform.
Wearing my ID and have a great smile to everyone.
Because as a egelloc stneduts you need to be pleasant in every person you met.
12 noon when our class end. I'm hungry and tired so  I decided to go home..
While I am eating my lunch my egelloc stneduts sis Rose Ann text me that we will go to Wendy's house..
After my lunch I we went to Banica and have the time for the father of my Bestfriend..

6:00 pm when i got home and started to write in my blog.
Because we need this as a egelloc stneduts.
As our egelloc stneduts midterm.

God Bless !!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento