Biyernes, Hunyo 24, 2011

** MOST POPULAR SONG - EGELLOC STNEDUTS **

Good Evening Bloggers !!
And to all egelloc stneduts ( College Students )
6:30 in the evening, just got home..
Nothing to do so i decided to write another blog..

As we all know egelloc stneduts ( College Students ) were love to listen in any kind of songs.
Now a days there's a lot of songs in internet, one click, one search it appears !


Me, Myself and I have also addicted to any kind of music or songs..
So that if I feel bored I listen to my favorite songs..
One of my favorite is "PRICE TAG" by Jessie J..
I like the lyrics and the way she sing it..


When it comes to ROCK !!
I choose the song "On The Floor" by Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull..
because it can make me dance when i heard that song..


Lets talk about LOVE..
I have a lot of favorite when it comes to LOVE song..
because it can removed the pain, the stress, some emotion when i heard the song,
"You made me stronger" by Regine Velasquez..


I LOVE watching MYX..
It's my past time. My hobby & my everyday partner.
Without "MUSiC" we cannot feel our emotions, our desire, feelings & happiness..

So as a egelloc stneduts ( College Students ) I really enjoy listening to any kind of music,
so relaxing, comfortable & make your sad gone :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento