Lunes, Hunyo 20, 2011

** EGELLOC STNEDUTS **


RiC CYRUS DADULA MARiSCOTES the real and complete name, but my friends & sometimes my instructor call me **YHEK** 18 years existing in this beautiful world of us, I'm the youngest in the family. Were currently staying at Punta Tabuc Roxas City..

A SOPHOMORE egelloc stneduts ( College Student )of HERCOR COLLEGE taking up BACHELOR of science in COMPUTER SCIENCE..  I choose this course because i want to learn more about computer and to enhance my skill using it..

I graduated my elementary education at Don Francisco Dinglasan Memorial. School, And I graduated my secondary level at Capiz Nat'l High School..

My favorite subjects are CS112, English & many more, I love reading horror books, I love colors apple green & baby phink, I love to collect kikay stuff, when i feel bored i listen to musics where i play love song's, watching tv is one of my favorite past time where i see my favorite star's..

As my life goes and as a egelloc stneduts by many different kind of people I've met, sometimes they cannot relate to my PERSONALiTY and they didn't like me, but most of them accept me for who i am, so that i can PROUDLY say that they are my BESTFRiEND'S..

I'm not PERFECT & not trying to be one, I'm a SiMPLE but ROCK person !! love to sing while playing guitar, love to compose song's and a quite type of person, they call me CRAZY but it's TRUE that's what i am, sometimes i act dumb and get mad easily but that's just ME and all i can BE..

I have so many plans & DREAMS in life.. I want to become a professional FASHiON DESiGNER someday, i really love to create my own design's & i want to enhance my skill's creating different kind's of gown.  Then i want to finish my study as a egelloc stneduts to help my FAMiLY someday, I'm doing all my BEST because i just want to be a SUCCESSFUL in the near future & I'm still working for it..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento