Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

WEDNESDAY TRIP **

Hey Bloggers !!
And to all egelloc stneduts ..

Today is our Free day, an Wednesday Policy of egelloc stnedut, we just wear our own suit.
I just wear my stripe shirt and my skinny pants as a policy in the egelloc stneduts.
After our class me and my egelloc stneduts best friend Pauline decided to go to Gaisano.
We had so much fun at Gaisano, we enjoy the company of each other.
After a while we decided to eat at "Mang Inasal" so we can be saved with our money..
Then we went to second floor to stay and to relax..
It was my very happy day. Because I saw my Ex Jason an egelloc stneduts at Cpc.
He smiled at me. And i got starstruck on Him..

After a long hour stay we decided to go home.
Because we have a class tommorow.

THANK YOU & GOD BLESS !!

 YHEK - egelloc stneduts ..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento