Linggo, Hulyo 24, 2011

EB is FUN - THE EGELLOC STNEDUTS

Hello Bloggers !!
And to all the egelloc stneduts..



How are you guys? And to all the egelloc stneduts ?
It's been a long when i have write my last blog.
I miss this time when I am sharing my ideas and how my life's going as a the egelloc stneduts..
Let me share my experience as the egelloc stneduts.


Last Saturday, July 23, 2011. Is our EB.
or our Eyeball in clan or social club.
It is my first time to attend to that kind of occasion.
First I was so nervous to met my clanmates and to talk to them.
But since we are close in communicating thru text I have some idea of how to relate into them.
some of them is an egelloc stneduts @ Hercor.
I was so HAPPY to have them as my clanmate's nor my BESTFRIENDS, BROTHERS and SISTERS.
I had so much  fun to be with them, we are so happy and crazy @ flatrock.
Hope to be with them next EB..



 THANK YOU & GOD BLESS !!
 YHEK - the egelloc stneduts..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento