Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

Hello Tuesday !!

Hi Bloggers !!
And to all the egelloc stneduts..

It's Tuesday another day for us as an college students ( the egelloc stneduts.. )
To face new challenges again in our daily routine life.
7 am to 5:30 pm is our class for today.
We the egelloc stneduts are expecting that there will
have our major major lecture because our prelim is on july 18-19.
So we need to focus on our subject to passed the said exam..

We just enjoy our vacant time laughing and talking to each other.
Many of my college friends ( the egelloc stneduts ) classmates laugh when I am joking.
Maybe It's the best asset of my personality..
Im a joker type of person, Sometimes they cannot relate with it.
But who cares It's me and Proud of being me..

 THANK YOU & GOD BLESS !!
 YHEK - the egelloc stneduts..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento